Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mr. Smarty Pants


My super smart husband deserves a shout out for passing his PV today! Way to go Joe! Now he only has 8 days of class left. Ambree and I will fly out to Oklahoma City on May 2nd, then after his last class on May 4th we will drive home with him. So super EXCITED to have my husband home!

12 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Congrats! The best part will be to have him home, I'm sure. Way to go, mom, for being such a trooper.

April 22, 2009 at 5:53 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
Congratulations all of you!! You made it!! We're so excited for you!

April 22, 2009 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger Sudar Clan said...

Good job Joe! And good job Jaime for being the super mom!!!!! It will be so good to have him home.

April 22, 2009 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

That is so WAY COOL! (In my eighties way of speaking!)

Way to go Joe!

April 23, 2009 at 4:31 AM  
Blogger Bambie said...

Way to go Joe!!!!! I never doubted he would pass for a minute. So happy for you guys!!! Have a safe flight and a safe trip home!!!

April 23, 2009 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Phil and Sami Carter said...

Yea...I'm sure that is a big relief! Ambree will have so much fun flying out with you! Have a safe trip, we are so excited for you guys!

April 23, 2009 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Yeah! That's great! That test is really hard! Tell Joe that my brother will be on the look out for him when he gets to Salt Lake. Have fun in Oklahoma! :)

April 23, 2009 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Super cool! Travel safely, and have so much fun!

April 23, 2009 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Tay and Jen said...

Way to go smartie pants Joe! I knew he could do it all along! He's a hard worker! P.S. I absolutely lOVED!!! the pictures Tifany took of your girls and you. I left a comment on her blog. She did a really great job!! It was so fun to see the girls, their true self with their cute smiles! I love them and miss them. Way fun!

April 23, 2009 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger King Family said...

Yay! How exciting! Congrats to Joe!

April 23, 2009 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Smith Family said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! When you guys get back we should have dinner!!

April 23, 2009 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger Elkins Clan said...

Whoo Hoo!! Way to go JOE!! Congrats! Jaime you are a super mom, I'm excited to hear you get your hubby back. Fly and drive safe

April 28, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home