Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Special Birthday


My babies are two! I can't believe that 2 years ago I was in the hospital wondering what I was going to do with two newborns. They have grown so much and are beautiful, special little blessings. Although life is crazy, I wouldn't trade all the joy and laughter they bring to our home.

We had a birthday party today to celebrate and Bailey and Brielle made away like little bandits!


Showing off their Mickey cake

Yummy Yum! (Take note of Ellie's AWESOME smile!)

Opening the gift from Ambree (Ambree told me earlier that if the twins had a hard time opening their presents, she would step in and open the presents for them. I think she was a smidge disappointed that Bailey and Brielle had no problems!)

We LOVE it! Thanks Ambree!!!


After all the guests went home, I bathed the twins and got them ready for bed. I let them play while I got Ambree cleaned up and ready for bed and pretty soon we heard the twins making some loud banging noises and laughing. I was expecting a very big mess waiting for me when I came out. When I was done with Ambs, we saw the twins running back and forth from the living room to the laundry room. This is what they were doing:
It's funny because today I had to wash their softies (favorite blankies) and I let them help me throw them into the washer. It makes sense now.

And here are the darling little nightgowns I gave the twins. Ambree has plenty of nightgowns and the twins have none, so I thought this would be a fun gift for them. They loved them! And perhaps they will actually keep them on all night!

Happy birthday my precious little princesses! I feel so blessed to be your mommy. You are such fun-loving, sweet little girls and you each bring so much joy to our family and to our home. I love you so very much!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Nikki Broadhead said...

That is so cute! They are such big helps with cleaning up. LOL wow 2 already! it just seemed like yesterday you brought them home from the hospital.

February 28, 2009 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Bambie said...

Happy Birthday Bailey & Brielle! Wow, 2 already!!

March 1, 2009 at 2:15 AM  
Blogger Tay and Jen said...

Oh! Such cute little BFF's. Those nighties look so fun for them. I bet they keep them on since they can feel their softies with their little legs. Taylor had a laugh at Ellie's smile and said she is definitely a Brusch. Such cute girls! Love you all!

March 1, 2009 at 3:22 AM  
Blogger King Family said...

Cute! I can't believe they are two either. Wow.

March 1, 2009 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger M.E. said...

They are so cute! It is hard to believe that two years have gone by...

March 1, 2009 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Kimi said...

Oh, what a fun day! Your girls are so cute!

March 4, 2009 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger Mangelson's said...

I can't believe these girls are already 2, the time has just flown by. Happy Birthday!!

March 6, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home