Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I put Bailey and Brielle down for a nap this afternoon. I heard them climb right out of their beds and then they played and sang and laughed for almost an hour. When I couldn't hear them anymore, I went in to check on them. The bedroom was a complete wreck, the lights were on, the books were scattered everywhere and there were toys covering the floor. I finally found the two of them, cuddled close together, asleep in the same bed.


It was so sweet I ran for the camera. Well, tonight at bedtime, I wondered if they would sleep well together in the same bed all night long. So as Ambree watched I put them into the same bed and we said goodnight. Then in her sweetest voice, Ambree said, "Ohhh Mom, it's just like the kids in the orphanage!"
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

8 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

soooo cute!

February 25, 2009 at 3:56 AM  
Blogger Tay and Jen said...

That is so funny! I can just hear her say it now! I laughed pretty hard too. She is a cute one! The twins are so cute too. Remember when I was there and they were supposed to be taking a nap, but they were playing and laughing? I wasn't as nice as you. I went in there to restore order. I'm glad you let them enjoy each others friendship.

February 25, 2009 at 4:58 AM  
Blogger Phil and Sami Carter said...

That is so cute! Ambree says the funniest things!!!

February 25, 2009 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger King Family said...

Cute!

February 25, 2009 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Mangelson's said...

Oh how funny and what cute girls you have.

February 25, 2009 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

That is adorably sweet.

February 25, 2009 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Bambie said...

lolololol

February 25, 2009 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger Mdavies said...

You have the cutest girls!

February 26, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home