Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Announcing...


My brother Jon had his birthday last Friday, April 3rd. He and my sis-in-law, Rachel, got the sweetest thing...


2 beautiful baby girls!!!

Katelyn 6 lbs 4 oz, and Carly 5 lbs 11 oz.

So sweet and so darling. I got to see them on Sunday, and I had the privilege of holding Katelyn. They were in the NICU and security was tight.

Now, not only am I the mother of twins, but the auntie as well! And Rachel and I have a whole lot in common.

Last night at around 2:30 am, Katelyn was transferred to Primary Childrens because of a kidney problem. She hasn't been peeing. Later they brought Carly as well.

I heard they are doing better today. I hope and pray they continue to improve.

After her c-section, Rachel seems to be doing really well.

Silly me, I forgot my camera when I went to the hospital. As soon as I get some pics I will post them. I have to show off my new little neices!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh that is so fun that they got two little girls....sad that they are not as healthy as eeryone hopped. I sure hope they get better soon. :)

April 9, 2009 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Bambie said...

Congratulations!! How fun!!

April 9, 2009 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I hope the get better soon!

April 9, 2009 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

How fun to have so many twins in the family! How did Ambree come solo? Congrats to them and all the best.

April 9, 2009 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I hope they are still doing well. How has it been having Jen around this week? I bet it's been nice to have some help! Hey, I want to add you to my blog list so email me your email address at: jenspace@yahoo.com (BTW, this is Jen Sperry, Jen's friend :)

April 10, 2009 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger Sudar Clan said...

So exciting! I hope they are doing better!

April 12, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home