Thursday, March 5, 2009

spring fever

Last week, after a few nice days it snowed. That is the day my girls decided they wanted to go 'swimming'. So I cranked up the heat and let them run around the house in their swimsuits.


They placed a blue blanket on the ground and that was the pool.

Then they used a little chair as a diving board and they spent all morning jumping into the pool.

We went to Heather's bridal shower a few weeks ago and she was giving out little goody bags. Inside were these little flower growing kits. My girls have so enjoyed watching their seeds grow into buds and hopefully soon we'll have flowers!

6 Comments:

Blogger Nikki Broadhead said...

Man I wished I could get away with runny around in my swimming suit and jumping on to a blanket that I thought was water......But I dont think that is such a good Idea for me...LOL That is so cute!

March 6, 2009 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

We are also in the wanting to go swimming mode. Looks like they had just as much fun as if they would have gone to the pool. Thanks for the fun idea of planting flowers, I'm going to use, my kids will love it.

March 6, 2009 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Sudar Clan said...

Cute idea.

March 6, 2009 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

The little flower pots are so cute! It's so sad that it got cold again after the warm spell. I am totally ready for spring.

March 6, 2009 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger Kellie Glade said...

How fun! Aren't we all getting spring fever...it is killing us. What cute girls in their swimming suits. Hopefully it won't be too long before we can take it all outside : )

March 8, 2009 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger Tay and Jen said...

I absolutely love that cute idea! Doing things like that help children's creative minds to open. No wonder those girls are so smart!
I can't believe how tall Ambs is getting...she has long legs. I can't believe she's 4!! and the twins 2! I can't wait to see them all in the summer. I still have to take them Ambree swimming with the ducks!!! Remember that when I told her I would?

March 15, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home