Thy will be done, O Lord, and not ours
I came across this scripture last night and I know it wasn't just by chance. I copied these words down and they have given me great comfort today.
An MRI showed that precious little Katelyn has severe brain damage due to the swelling. She will be taken off her ventilator tomorrow.
I truly appreciate your prayers in Jon and Rachel's behalf. I still believe in miracles. The miracle here being that we were blessed with her presence for this short time. I know that we will be with her again and it will be a happy happy day.
Thy will be done, O Lord, and not ours.
I believe that this was her calling, to come to earth and get her body, and touch our lives. Although it sorely hurts for us to lose her, she is needed somewhere far greater than here. This was the plan for little miss Katelyn Maria.
I am SO grateful for my testimony. I am grateful to know that this isn't the end. Families can be together forever. I am grateful for temples and the inspiration we receive there. I know Heavenly Father loves each and every one of us and I know that we do not suffer our trials alone.
Thy will be done, O Lord, and not ours.
An MRI showed that precious little Katelyn has severe brain damage due to the swelling. She will be taken off her ventilator tomorrow.
I truly appreciate your prayers in Jon and Rachel's behalf. I still believe in miracles. The miracle here being that we were blessed with her presence for this short time. I know that we will be with her again and it will be a happy happy day.
Thy will be done, O Lord, and not ours.
I believe that this was her calling, to come to earth and get her body, and touch our lives. Although it sorely hurts for us to lose her, she is needed somewhere far greater than here. This was the plan for little miss Katelyn Maria.
I am SO grateful for my testimony. I am grateful to know that this isn't the end. Families can be together forever. I am grateful for temples and the inspiration we receive there. I know Heavenly Father loves each and every one of us and I know that we do not suffer our trials alone.
Thy will be done, O Lord, and not ours.

12 Comments:
I'm so sorry Jaime. My thoughts are with your family.
Oh Jaime, I am so sorry to hear about your niece. You and your family are in our prayers
I'm so sorry Jaime. I was so hopeful when I saw Jon and Rachel the other day. Let me know if there is anything I can do. We will keep everyone in our prayers.
Love you all!
Mandy
They will be in my prayers. What a great scripture to come across at this time in your life.
Jaime, I am so sad to hear this news. I am so sorry. Tell your family that we are praying for them. I hope Rachel and Karly get better soon. Let me know if there is anything we can do.
What a sweet scripture and testimony. Thanks for sharing.
Jaime I am so sorry, please call if you need help! I will take the girls if you want to go to the temple!
You are so right. She just needed her little body. But I didn't even know her and her family and I am so sad. I'm thankful for the comfort of the Holy Ghost. He will be there for you and your family!
They will be in our prayers.
Jaime,
May the Lord be with your brother and family during this hard time.
Oh Jaime! My heart is broken! I am so sorry for your family's loss. I believe every word you said. She was here for such a short time for a reason. Bless her heart. I hope you all are comforted and have peace at this time.
I wish I would of been keeping up with the blogging world. I'm so sorry about your two nieces. I am so sorry please let me know if you need anything. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home