Monday, April 13, 2009

My little nieces are still at Primary Children's Hospital. Carly is doing very well. We are so excited. But little miss Katelyn is not progressing as quickly. She has a very low urine output, and therefore is storing all the liquid inside her little body. I heard today that they did a blood transfusion hoping that it will help.

I am grateful that there is such a wonderful place as Primary Children's, where they give such great care for each and every patient. I wouldn't want my nieces in any other hospital.

I got to visit Katelyn and Carly yesterday and they are such little babies but they have such huge spirits. They are trying so hard to get better so they can go home with their family.

Please say a prayer for this little family, and especially for Katelyn and Carly.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Richards Family said...

I have to agree that Primary's is a pretty special place!! We will keep this family and especially the babies in our prayers.

April 14, 2009 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Mangelson's said...

We will keep them in our prayers!!c

April 14, 2009 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Sudar Clan said...

We will pray for them.

April 15, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home