Good night and.. what?
On most nights after the girls are in bed, I try to say something like, "Sweet dreams," or "good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed-bugs bite."
After one particularly hard day last week, I had finally got the girls in bed and as I left the bedroom I said, "good night and good riddance!"
The next morning when Ambree came into my bedroom she stated, "Mom, last night you forgot to turn on our music and you forgot to say, 'Good night and good riddance!'"
Ooops!
After one particularly hard day last week, I had finally got the girls in bed and as I left the bedroom I said, "good night and good riddance!"
The next morning when Ambree came into my bedroom she stated, "Mom, last night you forgot to turn on our music and you forgot to say, 'Good night and good riddance!'"
Ooops!

9 Comments:
Your girls are sooo cute! I love to watch all 3 of them. 4 year olds say the best things, and remember so much...it's crazy! Cute picture reading stories in bed.
You might be saying that more once Joe is gone. That is so funny.
SO relatable (I know it's not a word-but I'm using it anyway) sometimes!!! love the picture!
That is so cute! It reminds me of when Zach was little. He always needed his "Goodnight Words" before I left his room. Every night he would add a new one! I think we got up to 200 goodnight words before he grew out of it!"Happy basketball, Happy 100% spelling test, Happy....etc" Talk about a good memory game. I could sure use it now!!mommahen
I love this photo of all you girls! Just know that your not the only mom that says or thinks that when the day comes to an end.
They remember everything don't they! I haven't been very careful lately and Logan tell the girls to shut up! Oops.
What a cute little picture. Also, good luck with your hubby gone, I can't even imagine it.
Did you ask her is she knew what riddance meant?
Too cute!
Ambree is hilarious. You need to make a book of all the funny things she says...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home