Little Angels

Here is a picture of the sweetest little angels in heaven, Katelyn (L) and Carly.
If you would like to donate to the family, an account has been set up at Zions Bank under the name Rachel Brusch, or you can click here.
*photo courtesy of Rachel's blog*
*photo courtesy of Rachel's blog*

6 Comments:
They were so perfect. Too perfect. I'm glad you posted that picture. I hope you all are ok. I hope to see you on Thursday.
They are adorable. I am so sorry that you lost them, but am so glad they don't have to go through this hard life. I'm glad you get to come home with Joe! Have fun!
Oh Jaime, they are beautiful. So beautiful.
What beautiful little girls. You are right, they are little angels in Heaven. Thanks for the donation info.
What beautiful baby girls! I am so sorry for your family. I'm happy for you that Joe is coming home so soon.
That broke my heart. They are in my prayers. What special spirits that they only needed to come for a moment to get their bodies and then return with Heavenly Father.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home