Friday, October 3, 2008

Five things you may or may not know about me...

1. I go to bed every night cuddling one person (Joe) and wake up cuddling two (Ambree and Joe).
Ambree goes to bed in her own bed every night and at some unknown point in the night or early morning (I really don't know) she comes into our bed. Not every night but just about most. And I love cuddling with her when Joe leaves for work.


2. I'm obsessed with my kitchen sink being clean.
I love me a clean sink. Yes, I may be crazy.


3. But I only sweep my kitchen floor about once every 2-3 days.
And lets be honest- I have twins who are at the
'messiest eaters to walk the earth' stage. My floors need it after every meal!

4. I have a memory like you wouldn't believe.
I'm always telling Joe, "One year ago today..." or "Guess where we were 3 years ago today?"


5. Music from the disco era is my favorite.
Disco is so fun and colorful. I dance to it in my kitchen probably everyday. Ambree knows more songs from that era, than from her own.


I tag all y'all...

7 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

Hey Jaime! Wow, I love your blog! Your girls are absolutely beautiful and I can tell you are a terrific mom. I agree with you little girls are the best! That's awesome you've gotten into running. I haven't done it for years, but just got back into it last January. I'm still running, just packing around my big ole belly ... but I'm much slower these days! I'm so excited to get in touch with you and be able to stay in touch through blogging :) Gotta love technology.

October 4, 2008 at 4:32 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

You just reminded me I should go clean my sink. I love how you love disco music! Do you still get out to disco skate?

October 4, 2008 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Sudar Clan said...

That is so funny, I like a clean sink I just hate to do dishes, so it is rarely clean. But I hate walking on crumbs, so I sweep about 3 times a day!

October 4, 2008 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

hmmmm, I'll have to think on that one (the tag).

October 4, 2008 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger Kimi said...

I wish I could remember anything. Fun learning more about you.

October 4, 2008 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Sweet As Candi said...

I was wondering if Ambree sings at home because I have noticed that she dosn't like to sing at school. I wasn't sure if she is just not a singer or maybe it is just that we are not singing disco?

October 6, 2008 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger M.E. said...

What a fun idea! Tell Joe that you need a Roomba for Christmas. My little robot sweeps and vacuums every morning before I get up! It's the best.

October 8, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home