Sunday, September 28, 2008

Twins 18 month stats

I've forgotton to do this until now! I took the girls to see Dr. Zollo for their 18-month check ups on Sept. 12th. Here are their stats:

Bailey

33 inches (75%)
22 lbs 2 oz (25%)
head 46 cm (50%)


Brielle
33 inches (75 %)
22 lbs 5 oz (25%)
head 46.5 cm (50%)

The girls are doing great, and the Dr. was very impressed with how well they were speaking. He said they look for kids to be saying at least 15 words by the time they are 2 years old. My girls are talking in sentences- granted they are only 2-3 words long, but they get their point across. Today Brielle pointed to a fly that was flying around and said, "Fly- get it." And when Dr. Zollo walked into the room, Bailey said, "Hello Doctor!" I have to brag. I think my girls are very smart.

They also love being in the nursery at church, and I always know which songs they sing because Bailey will come home singing them. Last week Bailey was singing, "Aaaaaaaaas I doing, follow follow me me." They also love "Head, shoulders, knees and toes." Bailey was also heard throughout Wal-Mart last week singing "Do you know- Muffin Man, Muffin Man." It is so fun to watch them learn and Ambree and I get a kick out of them imitating everything we do. Basically I'm saying that I really love my babies. Can you tell?




4 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

your girls are super cute! I think they are on the same schedule for singing in nursury as Izzy is. She has been singing the do as I'm doing song in the last couple of weeks!

September 29, 2008 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Kellie Glade said...

How fun! I take Raegan in for her 18-month on Friday. I'm sure she doesn't even weigh 18 pounds yet...sheesh. Your girls are so cute...just wanted to let you know :) Have a GREAT day!

October 2, 2008 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger Celeste said...

How could you not adore them. They are beautiful and so smart!

October 2, 2008 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Sweet As Candi said...

Girls are alot of work but so much fun. Yours are getting so big. Ambree is so much fun in preschool, she always has a funny story to share with me.

October 6, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home