Monday, September 8, 2008

Utah State Fair

This past weekend I took my girls to the Utah State Fair. We had fun looking at the animals, playing games and one of my girls braved a ride!

Cute Ambree-Doo.

Bailey loving the goats.



I took Ambree to the bathroom and when I returned, my mom had bought tickets for Brielle to ride this ride. Apparently she threw a fit when my mom tried to walk past the ride without getting on! She sure knows how to work her Grandma!


Uncle Chris won this for Ambree.

Cousins!

Look at those faces!

Chris had Brielle laughing so hard playing with the bunnies.

Dancing to the music!

And the best part of the whole night?
The slushie!


5 Comments:

Blogger Kellie Glade said...

We love the fair! Hopefully we'll get out there before it ends this weekend. I'm such a people watcher and think that is why I like it so much. Glad you all had a blast!

September 10, 2008 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

So Fun! And I love your little hat!

September 10, 2008 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Sweet As Candi said...

I really wanted to go the State Fair this year with the family, but soccer has us way to busy. It looks like a great time. I do get to go with Gavin and his class on Friday. The only bad thing about that is the bus ride up and back.

September 10, 2008 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger M.E. said...

I can't believe how much the twins are starting to look like Joe!

September 13, 2008 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Smith Family said...

What fun!! I wish we had gone.

September 14, 2008 at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home