Tuesday, September 2, 2008

All Aboard!

On Saturday August 23, we took the girls to ride the Heber Railroad.
We had fun and the girls LOVED it. Bailey kept saying
"Toot toot!"






There are seats inside and there are outside seats as well.
We got to try both.

This is the view we had while we were sitting outside:

Inside the train car it was a little warm, hence the little red face.




4 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

That is something I've always wanted to do! Now I want to even more. Looks like you had fun.

September 3, 2008 at 3:29 AM  
Blogger Sudar Clan said...

We want to do that someday, looks like fun!

September 3, 2008 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Kellie Glade said...

What a fun family activity! How do you get your twins to hold still while you do there hair? You all look great. We'll have to try that out someday.

September 3, 2008 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I love that picture 3rd from the bottom of you with the 3 girls on your lap. You guys have so much fun. I need an Ambree fix. Just seeing those pictures of her made me giggle thinking about her funny cute sweet personality. We need to see you soon!

September 4, 2008 at 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home