Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ambree's first day of pre-school!

Ambree began pre-school last Friday, Aug 29th. I must admit that I was not very excited. Not that I'm not happy to see her going to school, but I'm just not ready to give her up for 2 hours a day, 2 days a week. Although she is a very active kid, I love having her at home with me. She's my little buddy.

I walked her to school while the twins were napping (it's about a 2 minute walk from my house), and dropped her off. I was doing pretty good.

Then I walked into the house and Bailey was crying in her room. When I went to get her, she was actually crying for Ambree. She was saying, "Ambree-Doo" which is what the twins call her.

I picked Bailey up and said, "I miss her too!" and then I started crying.

It was a rough first day for us. Luckily Ambree's first day went much better.

I am really dreading 2 years from now when she goes into kindergarten.


My big girl just about to walk into the V.I.P Pre-School.


Walking to her first day of school!
She's so little!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sudar Clan said...

She is going to love it! I am dreading kindergarten too, but I am already used to preschool, Calvin loves it so much that it makes me feel better.

September 4, 2008 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

That was a sad day for me too! I HATED all day kindergarten! This school here changed from half-day to all day just as McKay was going in to it. I actually went to the principal and asked if he could just go half day. He looked at me like I was an alien!

September 5, 2008 at 4:20 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

All day kindergarten? Hopefully they don't do that at the school Ambree will go to. I would be a wreck!!

September 5, 2008 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Celeste said...

You are so dang cute. What is wrong with me. I wasn't sad when Kylee went to Kindergarten and not when Summer went to preschool. I do love them I promise! I'm glad Ambree is in Summers class. How fun!

September 5, 2008 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger Kellie Glade said...

Oh, what a bittersweet moment. I don't even want to think about that. I'm already wishing that Raegan would just stay this age forever. I'm sure it will get better and sounds like Ambree just loves it.

September 5, 2008 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

So super cute! I didn't know you had twins....I'm sure life at your house is insane at times. How did your 10K go on the first?

September 6, 2008 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger The Jones Family said...

Oh my, you made me cry! Your girls are so cute!

September 8, 2008 at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home