Tuesday, September 2, 2008
About Me
- Name: Jaime
- Location: Santaquin, Utah, United States
I am a Mom of 3 crazy but sweet girls who keep me hopping most of the time. I have a terrific husband who works hard so I can stay home and take care of my girls all day. I love spending time with my family, even if all we're doing is playing on the bed.
Previous Posts
- All Aboard!
- The Wedding
- 6.25 AKA 10-K
- Santaquin Orchard Days
- Cherry Shakin'
- Dedicated
- Dress-up day!
- Things One and Two
- Swimming
- Popsicles!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

4 Comments:
You are giving your girls such a great childhood. How fun to dress up as princesses and go and watch Beauty and the Beast . . every girl's dream . . . .
I bet Ambree had a blast!
Was that Payson High? It looks like it. The girls look like pretty little princesses!
Cute! The pictures turned out so cute! I'm so glad that the girls had so much fun!! Emma keep's talking about it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home