Monday, May 12, 2008

Blog it!

For mother's day Joe got me the counter-height table and stools
that I have been wanting forever.
I was telling my mom about it yesterday and she said,
"Take a picture of your new table and
blog it so I can see!"
So here you go, mom!!


I'm excited to finally have stools at our counter!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I love your table! I'm glad you've come to the counter height club. You've wanted one forever and it's finally here. Happy Mother's Day.

May 12, 2008 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Smith Family said...

Thats so exciting. I love it. Happy Mothers Day!

May 12, 2008 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Sudar Clan said...

Wow, it looks so good! What a fun present.

May 13, 2008 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Oh BOY!!! How out-of-sync am I? I have never even heard of a counter height table . . . . Looks very neat!!

May 13, 2008 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Kellie Glade said...

The table looks so nice! I love the color of green around your island...do you know the name of that color. You're a great mother...you deserved it!

May 14, 2008 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

Sorry Kellie- I don't know the color. Joe's good friend from high school built our cabinets. He does an amazing job.

May 14, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home