The Bathtub Pooper, Lavagirl, and the Little Toddler
Can you guess who is who??
Okay, so Bailey has a running total of pooping in the tub 4 times now.
In case you were wondering, it's very disgusting.
Needless to say, these are my new best friends:
Okay, so Bailey has a running total of pooping in the tub 4 times now.
In case you were wondering, it's very disgusting.
Needless to say, these are my new best friends:
She loves Lavagirl, who I must admit is a pretty girl,
but not a princess nonetheless.
We happened to come across the movie at Wal-Mart and I've never seen Ambree so excited,
so I had to buy it for her.
Sometimes you just have to spoil them.
Brielle is walking all over the place.
She is so cute toddling around with these teensy-tinsy baby steps.
Bailey sees her walking and thinks she can do the same,
so she stands up and takes 2 steps and then falls.
Atleast she tries.
But Brielle has mastered walking.
We are so happy for her!
{Note: the Clorox wipes are for the bathroom, not the baby!}
but not a princess nonetheless.
We happened to come across the movie at Wal-Mart and I've never seen Ambree so excited,
so I had to buy it for her.
Sometimes you just have to spoil them.
Brielle is walking all over the place.
She is so cute toddling around with these teensy-tinsy baby steps.
Bailey sees her walking and thinks she can do the same,
so she stands up and takes 2 steps and then falls.
Atleast she tries.
But Brielle has mastered walking.
We are so happy for her!
{Note: the Clorox wipes are for the bathroom, not the baby!}



3 Comments:
Looks like one of your girls "Bathtub Pooper" have something in common with mine. I don't know what it is, but at least once a week it happens and it's usually on a Sunday. Hmmm....no wonder I never make it to church on time. Not messes, just memories, right :)
haha! Thanks for helping me realize I'm not the only one going through this!
I remember when Calvin did that all the time, the funniest was when I was gone and Jon was giving him a bath, I came home and there was a full bath with a little poop in it and Jon showering off a baby.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home