Thursday, April 3, 2008

Little leaks...

We have been battling nighttime accidents with Ambree, or as she calls them, "little leaks". She only has a little leak about once every two weeks or so. Most nights she is good to either sleep all night without a leak or get up when she has to go and then get right back into bed. But occasionally she has these little leaks, which is fine- she is only 3 and she knows that it is not her fault.
Last night she came into our room at 1:15 am, woke me and said that she had had a little leak. So I stumbled out of bed and told her to go to the bathroom while I found her some new panties and jammies. I went to the bathroom to help her clean up and said,
"Ambree, you need to remember to get up when you have to go to the bathroom so you don't have an accident in bed."
She replied:
"But I didn't have an accident Mom, I only had a little leak."
Silly girl!

7 Comments:

Blogger Smith Family said...

That is so funny. We actually kind of have that problem with Hailey, but they aren't little leaks. She is doing better. Next week we head to Idaho. I call you when we get back so we can have a playdate.

April 3, 2008 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

That is too cute. Just a 'little leak'.

April 3, 2008 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Sweet As Candi said...

Yea a new cute blog to look at! It is fun to get to know you even better. My girls are a little more spread out then yours but I am looking forward to lots of shopping trips with them when they are grown. Gavin already hates to shop. You have a cute family.

April 4, 2008 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

Definitely lots of shopping trips here too- I told you how much Ambree already loves the mall! I'm afraid our shopping trips may cause us to go bankrupt!

April 4, 2008 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Kellie Glade said...

No worries then, if just a "Little Leak", right? :) I'm not looking forward to the whole potty training thing, but it will come whether I'm ready or not. At least your saving money on not having to buy diapers. I just took Raegan in for her 12-month check-up and she weighed in at 15 pounds and 10 oz. I think I have a midget on my hands :) Oh, the joys of parenthood! Thanks for sharing!

April 7, 2008 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Phil and Sami Carter said...

Oh that is so funny! It must be the age! How cute! She kept cracking me up at dance yesterday. Well I think she had us all laughing!

April 8, 2008 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I love it! That is so funny. We're on the brink of it all with Brooklyn. It terrifies me. I'm such a spaz.

April 8, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home