Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Conference

My favorite quote from conference:


"Treasure the doing more than the getting it done."


From M. Russell Ballard's talk in conference to parents, and mothers, especially young mothers.





3 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I LOVED that talk. It was one of those that made you feel like it was spoken especially for you. Bravo!

April 8, 2008 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Sweet As Candi said...

That was an awsome talk! I also made sure that my kids were listening when he was speaking to them. I love conference.

April 9, 2008 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Kellie Glade said...

Looks like this was the favorite talk of conference for most mother's I know. I for one sure needed to hear it and know that I'm not the only mother out there thinking I'm going crazy sometimes.

April 9, 2008 at 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home