Two dates and a 5K
Joe and I usually don't get out without the girls very often, but we were very lucky this weekend. Joe went skiing on Saturday for the last ski of the season and since I had to spend my Saturday alone with the girls, I made him promise to find a babysitter and take me out to dinner that night. He did (Derek and Jenessa graciously came over) and we got to go to Ruby River (their cinnamon yams come highly recommended by me). It was a quick date, but it was nice nonetheless because we could talk as adults and feel somewhat normal.
Today Joe called and said that Marshall had a few extra tickets to the Jazz game, so we should go. I called my Mom and Dad, and luckily they had nothing going on and were super excited to watch the girls. So we got to go to the game and we had fun. Jazz games are not particularly entertaining for me to watch on TV, but seeing it live is better and I actually paid attention most of the time! It was definitely nice to be out with my hubby.
Wish me luck! I run the SL 5K on Saturday. Hopefully my 4:30 am trips to the gym will have been worth it!
Today Joe called and said that Marshall had a few extra tickets to the Jazz game, so we should go. I called my Mom and Dad, and luckily they had nothing going on and were super excited to watch the girls. So we got to go to the game and we had fun. Jazz games are not particularly entertaining for me to watch on TV, but seeing it live is better and I actually paid attention most of the time! It was definitely nice to be out with my hubby.
Wish me luck! I run the SL 5K on Saturday. Hopefully my 4:30 am trips to the gym will have been worth it!

7 Comments:
Good luck!!! What a neat thing to do, (the 5K).
Go Jaime! I could never get up at 4:30 am so I am proud of you! I think running in the genes so you should do awesome!
You go girl! Good luck Saturday. I'm glad you guys have been able to go out. It's amazing how hard it is to get out with one daughter, I can't imagine trying to leave all three!
Oh, I love their cinnamon yams too!
Good luck Saturday! I'm sure your gym will pay itself off! It's always nice to get out with the hubby! We should plan a big group date! Good luck again!!!!
Good luck and have fun running. Even though I totally sucked at running in high school...which your sister and testify of, I still love it! Is your sister still running? What is she up to now-a-days?
Jen's actually running the half marathon with Taylor (her husband) on Saturday. She's been married since June and they are living in Logan while Taylor finishes school. They just started a blog: onpacewprices.blogspot.com- you should check it out.
You will do great, you are super woman waking up so early to exercise.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home