Monday, April 21, 2008

30 minutes 29 seconds!

Here I am coming up to the finish line.


And here's Auntie Jen coming in after 13.1 miles!!
GO AUNTIE!


Here I am with Joe and Ambree. I was so happy to see them at the finish line.
Ambree ran to me and gave me the biggest hug and said,
"You ran good, Mom!"


I know I'm tough.


I usually hit 3 miles at about 33 minutes or so, so I was
happy to beat my record.
30 minutes and 29 seconds!!
YAY!

6 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Way to go! What an accomplishment. I especially love Ambree's little hand down your shirt. HEHE.

April 21, 2008 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

WOW!!! I AM IMPRESSED!! Way to go!! I am sure I couldn't even make it a 1/2 mile. No Joke.

April 22, 2008 at 5:28 AM  
Blogger Tay and Jen said...

smokin' fast. Hopefully you are hooked and will want to run lots of races now.

April 22, 2008 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Kellie Glade said...

CONGRATS!!! You look great! I'm finally up to running 2.5...hoping to run the 'Race For The Cure' 5k in May again. I heard the weather was perfect for the run.

April 22, 2008 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger The Jones Family said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome! I loved seeing the picture of Jen too! I totally miss you guys! I hope she will make a blog someday :)

April 22, 2008 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger Sudar Clan said...

Good job Jaime!

April 24, 2008 at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home