Monday, May 5, 2008
About Me
- Name: Jaime
- Location: Santaquin, Utah, United States
I am a Mom of 3 crazy but sweet girls who keep me hopping most of the time. I have a terrific husband who works hard so I can stay home and take care of my girls all day. I love spending time with my family, even if all we're doing is playing on the bed.
Previous Posts
- Little Girls
- Auntie Jen
- 30 minutes 29 seconds!
- We love pancakes!
- Two dates and a 5K
- Conference
- The Bathtub Pooper, Lavagirl, and the Little Toddler
- Little leaks...
- Another Ambree-ism
- A little twisted?
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

3 Comments:
Fun bike Ambree!
So cute! I love taking the kids on walks. They have such a good time.
So fun! Emma has the same bike! We should let them ride together sometime!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home