Thursday, February 7, 2008

It is what it is


I took the girls in to see their pediatrician today.
The verdict is...

All 3 have ear infections.

I have never dealt with an ear infection in my entire mothering career.
I was on a roll. My streak was broken times 3!

Oh well. It is what it is.
They are now on antibiotics and I'm hoping they work fast!

2 Comments:

Blogger Smith Family said...

Hello there! This is sad I think this is the first time i have seen the twins since they were born. I"m sorry we are such bad friends. Your girls are so beautiful just like their mom. Check out our blog. We are going to add you. I'm sorry you are deal with sick kids, thats no fun.

February 8, 2008 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger Phil and Sami Carter said...

Oh my!!! That's why we haven't seen you latley! I hope you all get feeling better that is no fun! By the way I like the new page, and it looks like you got everything working good!

February 9, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home