Maybe I could earn it?
We've started a new thing here at the Nielson house. Because Ambree is always wanting a new toy or dress or movie or barbie, I have made her first "job chart." When she helps clean up a mess or does any sort of chore, she gets a sticker to stick on her job chart. When it's filled up, she has earned her toy (or dress or movie or barbie!). So now, whenever she sees something she wants, she says "Mom, I want that. Maybe I could earn it?" What a good girl.

3 Comments:
Thats so cute! I have tried it and it works, but i'm never consistant with it. I need to do better, because its so rewarding for the kids.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wow she is getting so big! They all are!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home