Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

On February 28th, my two little monsters turned 1!! I can't believe it myself, but I'm happy that the very hardest part of this journey is over. Moms of twins always told me that if you can get through the first year, you will survive! So we made it. We celebrated on Sunday with a little party, and I think Ambree opened most, if not all of their gifts. They didn't seem to mind. They look up to her so much, that you almost think they wanted her to open them all.


I also felt like the worst mother on the planet when I put Brielle's cupcake (candle and all) in front of her, then turned for a split second to look at Ambree (because I absolutely love when she sings "Happy Birthday") and Brielle touched the burning candle. She was a little scared, but no damage was done, oh except for the fact that she was so scared that she may never eat another cupcake again in her life. Poor little Briellie!

Happy Birthday my little loves! Don't grow up too fast, okay?



5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i hope your little ones had a good birthday!!! i was browsing blogs on here and saw yours. i have an almost 17 month old daughter named leah.

March 4, 2008 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Kellie Glade said...

Jaime~ Your twins, Brielle & Bailey are adorable! Looks like they had a great 1st birthday. Raegan will be turning 1 on the 29th of this month. My how time flies! Hope you don't mind me posting on your blog. What a cute family!!! ~Kellie Meier (Glade)~

March 4, 2008 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger Phil and Sami Carter said...

Oh so cute! I can't believe that they are one already! They are so much fun! If you ever need a break bring them over to play!

March 5, 2008 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Happy birthday to them! What a milestone for you guys. I love the pic of the three of them. They are the cutest sisters.

March 5, 2008 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

Thanks for your comments! I was laughing as I noticed that in both pics of the twins, Brielle is smiling and Bailey has something in her mouth! It definitely shows their true personalities!

March 6, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home