Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's up to YOU!

I love being in Young Womens. Tonight we had a mother/daughter fireside, and the focus was on finding your individual talents and using them to help others, and being yourself because you are the best you, and the only you. Everyday we have so many choices that nobody can make for you, so you can choose to be positive or negative. You can choose to be happy and have a good day or you can choose to be miserable. It's entirely up to you! Some people are beautiful on the outside, but on the inside they are rude and thoughtless, and it goes the other way too- some are not so beautiful on the outside, but on the inside they are kind and considerate. I want to be beautiful on the inside!
Anyways, I wanted to share that because I realized that I have the power to choose my attitude. It's up to you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sudar Clan said...

Great advice. It is always nice to be reminded. We all fall in ruts.

February 21, 2008 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I am with you sister! We always have the choice to make a choice!

February 22, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home