Monday, December 15, 2008
About Me
- Name: Jaime
- Location: Santaquin, Utah, United States
I am a Mom of 3 crazy but sweet girls who keep me hopping most of the time. I have a terrific husband who works hard so I can stay home and take care of my girls all day. I love spending time with my family, even if all we're doing is playing on the bed.
Previous Posts
- Changes...
- Ambree's Birthday Party: Part 2
- Ambree's Birthday Party: Part 1
- Nutcracker Night
- Thanksgiving
- Happy Birthday Ambree!
- Girls Gone Wild!
- Disney on Ice!
- Performance
- Ocho
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

7 Comments:
I think that it looks great!
I love it, very cute!
Love it love it love it!!!
Your hair looks great.
I am digging the dark hair, it looks very cute on you.
I really, really, like it! I just went back to blonde after having it dark for so long. You look great as a brunette!
I'm sorry if I didn't tell you before now, but I love it! You look good dark.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home