Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick-or-Treat!

We started Halloween night off with a delicious Jack-O-Lantern Pizza.

Then pics of the girls...
I call them the Desperate Housewives- desperate for candy!Laughing at their inside joke.
Her bridal shot (!)
And finally, off we go. (Joe looks thrilled!)
Nurse Nannies came along for a bit.
Josh said, "Oh, I get it- you're SuperMom! That's not very creative. You're SuperMom everyday!" Yes Josh, I certainly am!

Trick-or-Treating at Grandma and Papa Nielson's house. Digging for the good candy!

Grandma Nielson's glasses were so silly!



We were lucky enough to get to trick-or-treat with both sets of grandparents. We hope y'all had a fun Halloween too!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

I love the pizza, and the costumes! It looks like you had a great time! We didn't even trick or treat this year . . . it's a first for us. Enjoy these years!

November 2, 2008 at 4:29 AM  
Blogger Sudar Clan said...

I love the desperate housewife costumes. So cute! Is that pizza from Papa Murphys? That is what we had too! Funny.

November 2, 2008 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Tay and Jen said...

I love the 'inside joke' pic of the twins! Thanks for posting so many pics. I love to see those cute girls!

November 2, 2008 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger M.E. said...

The girls look darling!! I love the twins costume! Ambree looks so sweet!

November 3, 2008 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

The girls look so cute! And that pizza looks really good right now.

November 3, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home