Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pre-school activities

Ambree had the opportunity to go to the Ercanbracks' pumpkin patch for a pre-school activity. It was a beautiful day and all the kids got to pick out their own pumpkins.

Inspecting their pumpkins (Ambree in blue jacket).

Posing with the pumpkins!

Bailey and Brielle taking a gander...
The students with their Moms.

Then, on Halloween the VIP pre-school had a trunk-or-treat.

Bailey and Brielle waiting for the trunk-or-treaters

Here comes the bride...
Sitting pretty with her class mates...
...and her bag of delicious goodies!
Ambree and her friend Summer. Ambree loves her if you can't tell.

The bride and Bat Woman. Hey, I tried!

1 Comments:

Blogger Celeste said...

Oh they are so cute! I just love the VIP preschool. Summer loves Ambree too! I loved all of your costumes. Halloween is so fun. I can't believe its over. On to Thanksgiving!!!

November 3, 2008 at 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home