Thursday, November 6, 2008

My girls

A few weeks ago I sent the girls into the bedroom to clean it up. When I checked up on them, I was pleasantly surprised to find them reading so nicely together. If only they played this nicely everyday!


Ambree said this as she prayed yesterday: "...and thank you for all the snow, and please bless that when it melts it will have a safe journey..."

Sometimes it's so hard not to laugh out loud during the prayer!



We love bath time! Mom loves the photo-ops!
(One day they will be thoroughly embarrassed by this one!)


"Wait, what are we supposed to do?"

"Oh yeah, SMILE!"
(Check out Brielle's face! Love it!)


The end.

11 Comments:

Blogger Mangelson's said...

Your girls are so beautiful. I love teaching sunbeams right now. Ambree is really good in class.

November 7, 2008 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Sudar Clan said...

That bum picture is so cute!

November 7, 2008 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Cute! Cute!

November 7, 2008 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I love nakey bum pictures! We will never have bums as cute as we did when we were tiny.

November 7, 2008 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Ericksons said...

So stinkin cute!! I love the bath picture they are going to hate it one day but oh so cute! It is really fun when your kids play well together.

November 7, 2008 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Rachel Brusch said...

These are so cute! They just look like they are having so much fun together!

November 7, 2008 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger King Family said...

They are so cute. I can't believe they are getting so big!

November 8, 2008 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Kellie Glade said...

They look like they are best friends and do everything together. Love the bath pic....us mother's have to take photos like that :)

November 9, 2008 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Haha! I LOVE all the pictures! Your girls are so stinking cute!! Gotta pinch the little bums!

November 10, 2008 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Celeste said...

I couldn't help but giggle. Your girls are so dang cute! Remember those moments when they are being notty!

November 11, 2008 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Kimi said...

Oh my gosh, they are adorable. What a fun (and probably crazy) life!

November 16, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home