Sunday, November 2, 2008

Girls night!

Ambree and I got to have a girls night on Thursday with our friends Tiffany and Katy. We went to dinner and then to see High School Musical 3. The girls were so excited and had so much fun. In the theater, they danced to every musical number. They were darling. Ambree is still singing the songs from the movie.

They must've really had fun and pooped themselves out, because on the way home, we turned around and saw this:
Thanks for the fun night, Tiff. We are SO doing that again!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sudar Clan said...

I took Calvin to that movie last weekend and he loved it, he was dancing in the isles too.

November 2, 2008 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

I love your twins costumes! Super cute and creative! I will admit, I'm glad Izzy is still a little too young for the movie theatre and High School Musical. I'm sure there will be something lame coming out in the future that I will have to go to!

November 5, 2008 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Kellie Glade said...

How fun! I love your "Desperate Housewives"! What a cute and creative idea. They even let you put curlers in their hair...Raegan would never. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween holiday. You seriously have such darling girls! You are a Supermom!

November 6, 2008 at 6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home