Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sleepy heads

After I returned home from my run yesterday morning,
I found this in my bed:


7 Comments:

Blogger Mangelson's said...

That is so sweet. I miss my kids being little enough to climb into my bed.

June 10, 2008 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

They are such cute girls!

June 10, 2008 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

June 10, 2008 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Sweet As Candi said...

I would take that over awake and crying. They look so cute!

June 10, 2008 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Tay and Jen said...

I Love those girls so much!!!!

June 10, 2008 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Kellie Glade said...

That is sooo precious! Darling!

June 11, 2008 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Rachel Brusch said...

How cute! In the pics from Kiddie Kandids I couldnt get over how big Bailey and Brielle look, they are such toddlers now. hehe. Serena has started a blog too http://bellarhaegailey.blogspot.com/

June 17, 2008 at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home