Things...
Life has been so crazy lately. I feel like I can barely keep my head above it all, and all the other stuff, like cleaning and cooking are falling by the wayside. It feels like everyday is filled with appointments of one kind or another, things related to my job- either actually working or meetings, Young Womens', and various family and extended family things. Joe keeps saying that I should get used to it because it's going to get worse as the years go on and the girls get older. I can't see myself staying sane through much more of it!!

5 Comments:
I hear ya! I've been feeling the exact SAME way. I just figure, all I can do is my best so if things fall behind I just try to not beat myself up about it. Somehow things get done and everything works out. Hang in there, go with the flow and enjoy your beautiful girls. That's all that matters right? Who cares about the rest!
Jaime~ I say amen to the previous comment. All we can do is enjoy it because everyday is a treasure.
Would you mind sending me your email address so I can add you to our blog, since we just made it private? You can email me at wishinuponastar13@yahoo.com. Thanks! ~Kellie~
I agree with you. Life is crazy. I bet it is especially crazy for you considering... Well, let me know if we can ever help with anything. Also, yes I speak a little bit of spanish. Not much, but I do understand it when someone is speaking to me, and I can read in Spanish. I know, go figure right!! LOL..
You are a mom, you have no choice!
And..........you are only given what you can handle. You will do it, but I don't know about staying sane, I never heard anyone say that we would stay sane through it all. I hope you do!
I know exactly how you feel, sometimes you just have to say no, or the heck with the dishes and sit down and do nothing or else you will go crazy.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home