Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day pictures

Last week I took the girls to get their pictures taken for Father's Day. Joe was so happy and loved showing off the pictures at work.





The pictures turned out pretty good despite the fact that the girls were being a little difficult.

5 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

The pictures are adorable! They are getting so big.

June 17, 2008 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Smith Family said...

Those picture turned out so nice. The kids had so much fun the other day, we should head to the park sometime next week. I hope your kids aren't sick. Last night, Wyatt and Hailey were throwing up. Crazy.

June 18, 2008 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Sudar Clan said...

Those pictures are way cute and I don't think there is any way those girls wouldn't be cute!

June 18, 2008 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger King Family said...

They are getting so big!! And adorable!

June 18, 2008 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Mangelson's said...

So Cute. I need to get my girls in and have their pictures taken again.

June 19, 2008 at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home