Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I feel like a freakin' pharmacy!

As some of you may know, the girls have all been sick these past few days with a horrific cold/cough/runny nose/fever. No fun at all. I feel so utterly cooped up in the house I could SCREAM! I don't know whether to give them the cough syrup, or the Tylenol for the fever, so I have been issuing both (but not all at the same time, I'll have you know). I have been keeping a daily log of who gets what meds when, and the dosage so I know when they are ready for more. Our kitchen counter is lined up with about 5 different medicines and I tell you, I feel like I live in a pharmacy! Here's to a speedy recovery!
PS- Joe and I have been very lucky to have stayed healthy through all of this!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Sometimes I would rather be sick myself than have a sick kid. It can be so miserable!

P.S. I love my eyebrows. It is one of the best things I have ever done. My friend Jenne does permanent cosmetics in SLC at the Forum Salon.
It hardly hurt one bit!

February 6, 2008 at 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home