I was TAGGED!
A. The rules are posted at the beginning.
B. Each person answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the person then tags 5 people and posts their names; then goes to there blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged.
10 years ago: I was a senior in high school and my Dad's favorite thing to say to me was, "When you graduate, IF you graduate..." I wasn't exactly a scholar but I had a fun in high school.
Snacks I enjoy: Oh boy, okay here goes: rice cakes, veggies and ranch, string cheese, anything involving chocolate, dry cereal, and grapes, sometimes frozen.
5 things on my to-do-list today: fold some laundry, play with my girls, bathe the girls, clean the kitchen, and put clean sheets on the beds. Sounds fun, huh?
Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: I would build a new home, hire a housekeeper (so I would never have to clean another toilet or tub), buy myself an H-3 and Joe a Rubicon with all the works, I would make sure our parents were very comfortable, and I would take our families on a Disney cruise. Oh, and of course I would go on a major shopping spree.
3 of my bad habits: I pick at my cuticles, I finish others' sentences, and I have been known to get frustrated quickly.
5 places I have lived: Santaquin, Taylorsville, Murray, St. Louis, and South Salt Lake.
Things people don't know about me: I am pretty darn flexible; I stretch every night- otherwise I can't sleep; I love rollerskating, especially disco skating and I own my own skates; and sometimes I wonder if I have a small case of OCD.
There you have it. I'd love to see if you can tackle these questions- it's kindof fun!
B. Each person answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the person then tags 5 people and posts their names; then goes to there blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged.
10 years ago: I was a senior in high school and my Dad's favorite thing to say to me was, "When you graduate, IF you graduate..." I wasn't exactly a scholar but I had a fun in high school.
Snacks I enjoy: Oh boy, okay here goes: rice cakes, veggies and ranch, string cheese, anything involving chocolate, dry cereal, and grapes, sometimes frozen.
5 things on my to-do-list today: fold some laundry, play with my girls, bathe the girls, clean the kitchen, and put clean sheets on the beds. Sounds fun, huh?
Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: I would build a new home, hire a housekeeper (so I would never have to clean another toilet or tub), buy myself an H-3 and Joe a Rubicon with all the works, I would make sure our parents were very comfortable, and I would take our families on a Disney cruise. Oh, and of course I would go on a major shopping spree.
3 of my bad habits: I pick at my cuticles, I finish others' sentences, and I have been known to get frustrated quickly.
5 places I have lived: Santaquin, Taylorsville, Murray, St. Louis, and South Salt Lake.
Things people don't know about me: I am pretty darn flexible; I stretch every night- otherwise I can't sleep; I love rollerskating, especially disco skating and I own my own skates; and sometimes I wonder if I have a small case of OCD.
There you have it. I'd love to see if you can tackle these questions- it's kindof fun!

4 Comments:
Oh yes, Disco skating. Those were the days!
Frozen grapes?
Here's to winning that billion so we can go on a cruise.
I think we should get a group date and go roller skating!!!! I haven't gone since high school, and Phil is such a show off on his rollerblades when he skates back wards, I'd like to see him do it on some rollerskates!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home