Update on the girls
Our little Brielle took her first steps today!! She has been standing on her own for a while now, and she balances pretty well. We have been trying to get her to step forward and she never would, but today she stood up,and took two steps toward me! I was so excited, and Joe came running in to see what was going on, so I stood her back up, and she did it again! All the while she was smiling so big. It's amazing how much joy such a thing can bring to a parent.
Bailey doesn't really care to stand, but she has quite the vocabulary. She will mimic words that you say to her, and she tries so hard to communicate.
Ambree is our American Idol. I don't know what it is about being cooped up in the house during the winter, but she sings to the top of her lungs ALL DAY LONG! Now, some of you think it is so cute when she sings, and you love that she knows the words to songs that you wouldn't expect a 3 year old to know, but I tell you what- sometimes a little peace and quiet would be LOVELY! Usually I just bite my lip and let her keep going. Just like the Energizer Bunny she keeps going and going and going and going......
Bailey doesn't really care to stand, but she has quite the vocabulary. She will mimic words that you say to her, and she tries so hard to communicate.
Ambree is our American Idol. I don't know what it is about being cooped up in the house during the winter, but she sings to the top of her lungs ALL DAY LONG! Now, some of you think it is so cute when she sings, and you love that she knows the words to songs that you wouldn't expect a 3 year old to know, but I tell you what- sometimes a little peace and quiet would be LOVELY! Usually I just bite my lip and let her keep going. Just like the Energizer Bunny she keeps going and going and going and going......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home