Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A funny little story

In September Joe bought us tickets for Gary Allan. Joe loves Gary's music and his dad does as well, but Gary doesn't play in big venues, only smaller ones. So when Joe saw that Gary was coming to Salt Lake, he jumped on and quickly bought us and his parents, tickets. When we got downtown, we realized the concert was a bar. Personally I loved it. I thought it was way more personal in a smaller venue as opposed to a big one. Anyways, like I said before, we were with my mother- and father-in-law, who also happens to be the bishop of our ward. How funny when we ran into someone from our ward, there in the bar. She looked up and couldn't believe her bishop was there too!

The Eli Young Band...

Jack Ingram...

...and Gary!


Oh, and my smokin' hot honey. He got his bum grabbed by some girls. I told him he looked hot in those pants!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Kimi said...

That is funny! Bishop Jeffery in a bar! Along with Celesta who won't even drink soda! Funny! Hope it was fun though!

December 9, 2009 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I knew you guys were rebels deep down inside...going to a bar...drinking "diet coke"! JK! Looks like a lot of fun! You are so pretty Jaime! :)

December 10, 2009 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger Mangelson's said...

HaHaHa!! Been there done that.

December 10, 2009 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Ericksons said...

Thats hillarious! I love it.

December 10, 2009 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Gary Allen is awesome!

December 10, 2009 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Michelle Olson said...

You are so sweet, I bet Joe loves the fact that you still think he's "smokin hot". Such happy newlyweds;)

January 3, 2010 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Johnson said...

LOL......How did Joe react to that?!

January 24, 2010 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

How have I been missing your updates!!!??? I read through, don't worry. I love the pic of Ambree & the story of the lady in your ward at the bar. The picture at the top of your blog is making me SO SO SO jealous. All of me wants to go to Disneyland right now with my kids. It's taking a lot of time to convince Clay.

I say totally all the time too. And apparently I say "freak out." a little more than I thought because it's all Brooklyn says now. Your girls are so cute. Nope, your whole family!

February 12, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home