Bailey
I love this kid!

We have been potty training and she is super stubborn. It's taken an entire week to crack her! She is finally getting it. Every morning when we take off the diaper and put on the panties, we talk about where we go potty. This was our exchange this morning:
Me: Bailey, we don't go potty where?
Bailey: In my panties.
Me: So where DO we go potty?
Bailey: In the Tiki Room!
I have no idea why she said that, other than we watch the video of Disneyland a few times each day. She is continuously asking if we can go back to Disneyland.

She is not picky at all. She will eat whatever is put in front of her. She LOVES food. Especially cereal.
Her laugh is awesome!
Definitely the dirtiest kid in our household! She is a dirt magnet!
She has this little dimple on her left cheek, right below her nose. It shows up when she has her 'serious face' on. I absolutely love it!

5 Comments:
I love reading your blog and reading how you adore each of your children and all the little things you love about them. Make me want to be a better mom and not get frustrated quite so fast! THANK YOU!!
P.S. I would LOVE to let our kids get together and play sometime. I know we don't live close but Lyse DEFINITELY needs some friends to play with! Let me know if there is a good time that I can either drive down there or sometime you are up here and we can hit the zoo or something! :)
She is so adorable! I love the tiki room comment. I used to sing the tiki room song all the time as a kid. And it was closed the when I went there. I also got it from the video! How funny. I hope potty training continues to go good!
She is so darling. My girls love seeing your cute girls at church!!
She is so dang beautiful! I love to look at your little girls!
How cute! Oh goodness, potty training! I am scared! I know I need to get Alexia started too! I loved seeing the baby pics of Bebe compared to a recent one, such a cutie!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home