School days
School's back in. I always get a little sad when school starts because it means summer is coming to a close, and it's time to get back into a routine. Fortunately we have another year of pre-school, which I love because it's only two days a week. We still have a few days to sleep in, wear jammies 'till lunch time, and relax, before kindergarten.
I'm so grateful that Ambree loves school so much. She was a happy girl last Wednesday when it was time to go back.
I'm so grateful that Ambree loves school so much. She was a happy girl last Wednesday when it was time to go back.
You would've thought she was trained by Tyra! She was posing all over the place. So funny! (These are the beautiful flowers my Grandpa planted for us in May.)
Ambree LOVES Miss Stacy!

1 Comments:
Katy just started 2nd grade!!! Lyse has one more year and I am trying to cherish it before she is in Kindergarten and I have no clue what to do with me day!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home