Shoo fly...
We got to go to the movies on Saturday night. It is rare for us, so even though we were seeing GI Joe, I still had fun (and it really wasn't that bad!). We were sitting there in the dark and all I could think about was how yummy my hubby smelled! Mmmm- delish. At one point I pressed my nose into his shoulder and just inhaled. I think he thought something was wrong with me!
We have a serious fruit fly problem lately. They are infiltrating our every square foot. I was swatting at them with a towel this morning and Ambree started in with a rousing rendition of Shoo Fly, Don't Bother Me! When she was done she said, "There Mom, that outta do it!"
Truth be told, she actually sang, 'Shoo fly, don't fother me'. That's how she always says bother. She has also always loved necklaces, but she says nessclass instead. That one has always stuck. Chances are, if you've ever worn a necklace around Ambree, she's complimented you on your nessclass. Gotta love it!
It's my Dad's birthday today, so Happy Birthday Dad! We had a fun little party last night. I love being with my family. Family rock!
We have a serious fruit fly problem lately. They are infiltrating our every square foot. I was swatting at them with a towel this morning and Ambree started in with a rousing rendition of Shoo Fly, Don't Bother Me! When she was done she said, "There Mom, that outta do it!"
Truth be told, she actually sang, 'Shoo fly, don't fother me'. That's how she always says bother. She has also always loved necklaces, but she says nessclass instead. That one has always stuck. Chances are, if you've ever worn a necklace around Ambree, she's complimented you on your nessclass. Gotta love it!
It's my Dad's birthday today, so Happy Birthday Dad! We had a fun little party last night. I love being with my family. Family rock!

2 Comments:
We have the fruit flys too! What has worked for us is...get some Mason jars and poke holes in the top and put some apple cider vinegar in them. It will totally help your problem..I'm hoping some of the cold weather will kill them. Good luck.
You are so funny. I know what you mean about getting out to the movies. First of all there's hardly any good ones to go see. I just love the way kids say some things.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home