Monday, November 24, 2008

Girls Gone Wild!

I don't know what the deal is lately, but every morning when I go to get Bailey and Brielle out of their cribs, they are both completely in the buff, and their jammies and diapers are thrown across the room. I have to take a few minutes just to search for their clothes. The twins think it is great. They love being able to do something themselves, even if it is stripping down to nothing!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sudar Clan said...

I remember Calvin used to do that and one day there was a surprise in the crib, so be careful. Jon threatened to duct tape his diaper on.

November 24, 2008 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Ericksons said...

Thats so funny! they are the cutest girls

November 24, 2008 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Celeste said...

Aahhh. It would be so hard not to laugh at that! What cuties.

November 24, 2008 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Nikki Broadhead said...

That is so funny..... I think they are all so cute!

November 24, 2008 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

ditto! Even when it's FREEZING in her room, Brooklyn loves to be naked!

November 25, 2008 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Kellie Glade said...

I can just imagine you walking in and seeing this and trying not to laugh. Enjoy it! Next time videotape them....always fun to show them when their grown-up. CUTE!

November 26, 2008 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger Tay and Jen said...

Yes...You have to film them! Way too funny.

November 27, 2008 at 4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home