WHAT THA???
After everything I did yesterday to make sure Joe had a fun, happy birthday, this is how he paid me back...
His bro, Derek, took him to the movies for his birthday later on last night. It was fine with me because I was just going to work and then go to bed so I could wake up early to run.
I woke up and it was still dark. I stumbled around getting ready, put on my shoes and then walked to the door. I opened it and nearly screamed! This is what I saw...
I must preface this by saying the pics do not do it justice...




It was still dark, so all I saw were the shadows, I couldn't see that it was the Rock, Steve Carell, Anne Hathaway, and some old man. I thought I was going to die. No joke. I flipped on the light and just stood there shaking. Then I ran into Joe, sleeping peacefully on his new $60 pillow that his lovely wife bought him for his birthday. I hit him and yelled a few explicit words and all he said was, "Didn't you see the note on the door?"

Hello!! I walk through the house in the dark so I don't wake YOU up!!! Thank you very much Joe. This means war!
PS: My heart rate before I left the house was 92, and after this incident, it was 135!!! I tell you, I was scared!
His bro, Derek, took him to the movies for his birthday later on last night. It was fine with me because I was just going to work and then go to bed so I could wake up early to run.
I woke up and it was still dark. I stumbled around getting ready, put on my shoes and then walked to the door. I opened it and nearly screamed! This is what I saw...
I must preface this by saying the pics do not do it justice...
It was still dark, so all I saw were the shadows, I couldn't see that it was the Rock, Steve Carell, Anne Hathaway, and some old man. I thought I was going to die. No joke. I flipped on the light and just stood there shaking. Then I ran into Joe, sleeping peacefully on his new $60 pillow that his lovely wife bought him for his birthday. I hit him and yelled a few explicit words and all he said was, "Didn't you see the note on the door?"
Hello!! I walk through the house in the dark so I don't wake YOU up!!! Thank you very much Joe. This means war!
PS: My heart rate before I left the house was 92, and after this incident, it was 135!!! I tell you, I was scared!

10 Comments:
That is one crazy stunt! I would have been scared to death as well.
HaHaHa!! That is so funny, but I would have been scared also.
How Hilarious! But I can imagine how scared you must have been!
That is freakin' hilarious. I can't stop laughing!
I would have called that my work-out and went back to bed :) Glad your hubbie had a good birthday.
That is a funny story! I thought the note from Joe was equally as funny! You're great!
That is hilarious! You've got to get him back good. I would have died! I showed this post to Clay and he got a sneaky look in his eyes. Maybe not such a good idea. :)
Hey Jaime, its me! I saw your link on Tiffany's and had to check it out! I love what Joe did! I would have been scared and hit him too! But then I would have laughed. That is a good one! You have to get him back! My link is on Tiffs if you want to check it out!
That is so funny. I would have screamed so loud everyone in the house would have been awake!
Oh man that would be heart stopping!!! That is so Funny!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home