Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma Brusch!!!

It's my Mom's birthday today! I promised her I'd post some pics of the girls because we don't get to see my parents too often. We are headed to SL on Sunday to have dinner with my family and celebrate! Until then, here are my cuties:

I know the feeling, food makes me this happy too!


Bailey looks confused.


This child has to see what everything tastes like. After playing outside, we usually have to hose her down! No joke!


Ambree loves her Papa Brusch.


This is the first year Ambree has played on the swings. She's been too scared until now!


Hope you enjoy Mom! Happy Birthday, and we are looking forward to seeing you on Sunday!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sudar Clan said...

Have fun at the party and tell your mom happy birthday!

July 12, 2008 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Smith Family said...

I'm so glad you guys are doing good. Hailey noticed that her and Ambree have the same pink skirt. They should were it together and we should get some pictures, they are just to cute together. Do you guys have plans this weekend?

July 13, 2008 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Kellie Glade said...

Hope you had a fun and safe trip yesterday. Your girls are as cute as ever. I hope I get to meet them sometime this summer.

July 14, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home