Monday, July 28, 2008
About Me
- Name: Jaime
- Location: Santaquin, Utah, United States
I am a Mom of 3 crazy but sweet girls who keep me hopping most of the time. I have a terrific husband who works hard so I can stay home and take care of my girls all day. I love spending time with my family, even if all we're doing is playing on the bed.
Previous Posts
- Popsicles!
- WHAT THA???
- Happy Birthday Honey!!!
- Happy Birthday Grandma Brusch!!!
- Spark Summer Party!
- We have grass!
- Mommy Tag!
- Bailey and Brielle are 15 months old!
- Father's Day pictures
- Sleepy heads
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

5 Comments:
wow you have three little fishies! They all look so cute in their swimming suits!
Oh fun! My sister in law is here visiting so we thought we'd go try it out sometime this week! Emma can't stop talking about how much fun she had with Ambree. It is so cute!
That looks like fun, we missed you at the Palisades. You look great by the way, did you really have twins in that body?
Your little twins looked like they had such a blast swimming there. The water was just their size. You look amazing...I'm beginning to wonder as well if you had twins in that body :)
How fun! I need to take my kids there sometime. I'm so chicken about cripto (sp?) I guess they have strict rules now though, huh.
They all look so dang cute. It's funny how you can tell they are sisters, but they are all so different!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home