The minute we put Ambree and Emma in their princess dresses, they transformed from crazy little girls to little angels, posing and being very proper. Even people whom we didn't know thought they were so cute that they had to take their pictures. They became little celebrities!
Even the Mad Hatter couldn't resist their sweetness. He walked up to the girls as they were spinning, and he gave them his impression of the princess spin and curtsy.
And of course, being the Mad Hatter, he offered them some tea. This was the point that Ambree decided that this was a little too weird, and she came running back to me.
I am a Mom of 3 crazy but sweet girls who keep me hopping most of the time. I have a terrific husband who works hard so I can stay home and take care of my girls all day.
I love spending time with my family, even if all we're doing is playing on the bed.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home