Friday, December 7, 2007

Bays' and Bells' 9 month appt...

So, I took the twins into the Dr. for their 9 month check-up. They are healthy and doing well, and it amazes me every time that their stats are so, so close. Their weight and height is either right on, every time, or if there is a difference it is only by a half of an ounce. At this appointment, Bailey was 18 lbs and 11 and a half oz. and Brielle was 18 lbs and 12 oz! Both are 28 inches long and both heads are 43 cm. So heads are in the 25th percentile, weight is in the 50th, and height is in the 75th percentile. You would almost think they were twins or something, right? In every way but looks!!
We had a busy day Christmas shopping, and the girls were so good, even after their shots. Chris took Ambree to the toy section of Target, and Mom and I did some shopping with the twins. We had a good time. We also purchased a gingerbread house kit, and Joe, Ambree and I had fun putting it together last night. Actually, I had fun putting it together while Joe made popcorn and Ambree stuffed as much candy into her little mouth as she could! There was icing and candy EVERYWHERE!! But we did have a good evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home