Here we go...
So, I've finally ventured out and started a blog. I hope this will be a way to capture what happens here in our "Kingdom". We took Ambree to see Enchanted last week, and if she wasn't a princess already, she surely is now. I was coloring with her tonight, and I was caught up in the moment and we were having so much fun. I looked at her and said, "Ambree, I sure do love you!" to which she replied, "I love you too, Prince Eric!" She lives in such a fairy tale, and its fun to watch but it can get crazy. She won't be into Princesses and fairy tales forever, so I just treasure every minute of it now.
I call Bailey and Brielle "my little wrecking crew". Those two keep things quite chaotic here. If I'm making dinner, they are crawling around right at my feet, going through the cabinets and pulling out whatever their sticky little hands can get on. It's nice that I can finally bathe them together, but it usually turns into a 3-ring circus. As I got them ready for their bath tonight, Brielle just could not wait to get in. She stood at the tub naked and ready and screaming in excitement while I undressed Bailey. Once they were in, they sat close and splashed their little hands and laughed.
Life was sure hard when they were just new, but now I wouldn't have it any other way. I think it's awesome that they will always have each other to play with. They love their big sis too, and it's fun to watch them watch her every move. In a few years we will have 3 little girls, twirling and dancing around. Better put in a dance studio, Dad!!
I call Bailey and Brielle "my little wrecking crew". Those two keep things quite chaotic here. If I'm making dinner, they are crawling around right at my feet, going through the cabinets and pulling out whatever their sticky little hands can get on. It's nice that I can finally bathe them together, but it usually turns into a 3-ring circus. As I got them ready for their bath tonight, Brielle just could not wait to get in. She stood at the tub naked and ready and screaming in excitement while I undressed Bailey. Once they were in, they sat close and splashed their little hands and laughed.
Life was sure hard when they were just new, but now I wouldn't have it any other way. I think it's awesome that they will always have each other to play with. They love their big sis too, and it's fun to watch them watch her every move. In a few years we will have 3 little girls, twirling and dancing around. Better put in a dance studio, Dad!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home