Sunday, December 9, 2007

Joy to the World!

Merry Christmas to all our family and friends!! We are so blessed to have you all in our lives and we are grateful for your kindness. Have a safe and happy holidays!
With love,
Joe, Jaime, Ambree, Bailey and Brielle

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your whole page, I loved reading your blogs about the girls. You have such a talent for writing, I'll have to start one when I get a family. My life just isn't quite as exciting yet=) haha
Love you guys, Have a great day!

December 13, 2007 at 10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your whole page is so cute. I loved reading about the little girls, you have such a creative way of saying and writing everything. I love you guys and hope you have a great day!

December 13, 2007 at 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home