Go Jazz!
Brielle has developed a love of Michael Jackson lately. She doesn't love all his songs, just Billy Jean, and Man in the Mirror. Any time I put either of these songs on, she smiles so big and bops her little head. I've noticed that she also likes Blondie, so we've been listening to that a lot as well. Looks like she has her Mom's taste in music (Yay!).
On Tuesday, Joe took Ambree to her very first Jazz game. She's seen them on TV plenty, but has never actually been to one. They made it a date and went to dinner first, and then while they were at the game, Joe bought her some popcorn and ice cream. She had a blast. I was asking her about it the next day, and she told me that she got to see the guys who live in the TV play basketball! She also demonstrated how she yelled "GO JAZZ!" when the guys wearing white made a basket. I was surprised that she actually paid attention. Maybe Joe finally has someone to watch the games with!!
On Tuesday, Joe took Ambree to her very first Jazz game. She's seen them on TV plenty, but has never actually been to one. They made it a date and went to dinner first, and then while they were at the game, Joe bought her some popcorn and ice cream. She had a blast. I was asking her about it the next day, and she told me that she got to see the guys who live in the TV play basketball! She also demonstrated how she yelled "GO JAZZ!" when the guys wearing white made a basket. I was surprised that she actually paid attention. Maybe Joe finally has someone to watch the games with!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home